Your privacy is very important to us and your support and respect mean everything to us.
Uh La La! Lda., owner of the trademark À Capucha!, headquartered at Rua do Pinheiro 75, Porto, Portugal, with the corporate number 510693997 is the entity responsible for your personal data processing and ensures that it is treated in a licit, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant national legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016.
Purpose of Information Collected
We work to provide the best experience when interacting with us. So, when you interact with us through our services, we collect the following personal data and other information:
– Personal information: Name, e-mail, address, credit card number or other available payment method, as they are essential for processing your order and for the purchase of products on this website, in order to follow up on the obligations required from applicable legislation and regulations or to supply other services provided on this website and requested by you. Unfortunately, your refusal to provide us with any personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this website.
– Customer history: For communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns, we store information about products purchased, purchase dates, communications with our customer support department, campaign/response history, history of complaints, responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other metrics which support our customer service.
– Automatic information through applications, website and social media: We may automatically collect information contained in the navigation and use logs. The information contained in these records include your IP address, your ISP, the browser, the duration of your visit and what pages you visited within our website, behavior within the applications and website, location information if authorized, as well as other statistics.
In order to send a gift to a friend, or when a user wishes to recommend a service provided on this website to a friend or the purchase of a specific product published on this website, we may also have access to the personal data of third parties, name and address, which are disclosed by the users of this website. The processing of this data is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Bloomers, SA.
Potential recipients of your data
Your personal data may be disclosed to singular or collective persons for:
• providing electronic payment services through credit / debit cards,
• processing product sales,
• choosing, packing and shipping products,
• solving problems related to product sales,
• receiving payments for product purchases,
• in the context of marketing campaigns involving properly identified partners where you have given us your consent,
• processing the return of products by customers.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for compliance with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
Preservation of your personal data
We retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum period of preservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymized data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
In order to provide the best customer service and marketing effects, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of your consent for collection, provided you have not withdrawn your consent within this period.
With regard to the data we receive from third parties, they will only be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and then subsequently destroyed in a secure manner.
Security and data protection
We want you to know that we have taken security measures to protect your personal data (including encryption and authentication tools) with internal reviews of our collection, storage and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the systems where we store personal data. However, no Internet transmission or e-mail is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in selecting the information you send via e-mail and other digital channels. We advise you to keep the devices you use to access our website and other services always updated and with protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam filters, etc.).
Rights of data subjects
All holders of personal data are entitled to:
1. access data (upon request) and all information regarding their processing operations;
2. obtain the rectification of personal data;
3. request the deletion of personal data, as long as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and/or for the fulfillment of any legal obligations by Uh La La! Lda., and, in certain cases, the request for limitation of personal data treatment;
4. oppose that it be used for marketing and/or advertising purposes;
5. the portability of the data and to receive a copy of the data that concerns them;
6. withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.
The user can exercise their rights by sending electronic mail to: email@example.com, indicating the reason for the request.
If you decide to exercise these rights and if the personal data provided includes your e-mail address, we ask you to specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the e-mail address from which you wish to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Personal data of children
No personal data will be processed for children under 16 years of age, nor will any order placed online by them be recognized. If we detect that we collect personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will take the steps necessary to eliminate the information as soon as possible.
As a holder of personal data and in the case of its violation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Portugal – Tel: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), as well as appeal to the courts.
This policy can be changed without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website.
Thank you again for your attention, and for continuing to believe in us and our mission!